Anthropology - Archaeology Links
- Archaeological Data Archive - Center for the Study of Architecture
- Archaeology Data Service - British Archaeological holdings Search System
- International Tree-Ring Data Bank
- Mayan Epigraphic Database Project
- Archaeological Resources Protection Act of 1979 - Text of Congressional Act to protect archaeological resources on public lands and Indian lands
- Bibliography of Dendrochronology - Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research
- Canadian Archaeological Association
- Computer Applications and Quantitative Methods in Archaeology
- Diotima's Archaeology Bibliography - Resource list on archaeology of gender, feminist archaeology, women in prehistory, women in archaeology.
- MONARCH National Monuments Record - Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England. Resource for finding information on architecture and archaeology in England
- Oriental Institute Research Archives - Archives of the Oritental Institute, University of Chicago online catalog
- Resources for Ancient Near Eastern Studies - Princeton University page listing resources for Near Eastern study in the past and present
- Society for American Archaeology
- Videos available at the Museum Library - Archaeology and Anthropology videos available for viewing
Selected Web SitesGeneral Archaeology
- About.com-Archaeology. Web resource guide
- Annenberg/CPB Project Interactive Exhibits - Exhibits inspired by Out of the Past video series
- Anthropology Resources on the Internet
- Archaeology Channel - Streaming video of archaeological sites and discoveries worldwide
- ArchNet - Archaeological Research Institute at Arizona State University
- Archaeology Magazine
- Archaeology web-ring - A web-ring with approx 166 linked web pages, various archaeological related subjects
- Cultural Resources - Contains information on archaeological discoveries, field schools, etc.
- Current Archaeology - Online magazine from the U.K. containing information on recent archaeological discoveries.
- Experimental Archaeology - Contains information on lithic analysis and early technologies.
- Fieldwork and Sites - Listed here are web sites of specific archaeological expeditions. Also included is a web site listing fieldwork opportunities
- History Today magazine - electronic version
- Librarian's Index to the Internet - Contains listings for Archaeology, Ancient History, Antiquities and Anthropology
- Pictures of Record, Inc. - Publisher of archeological slide sets
- Shovelbums- A Source for Jobs Primarily in CRM Archaeology
- Underwater Archaeology - Listed here are selected web sites.
- ABZU: Guide to Resources for the Study of the Ancient Near East - Oriental Institute, Chicago
- Ancient Near East.net
- ARGE - Archaeological Resource Guide for Europe
- Biblical Archaeological Society
- CSA/AIA Guide to Archaeological Projects - Center for the Study of Architecture along with Archaeological Insitute of America produced guide to projects, mostly Eastern Mediterranean
- Catalhoyuk - Excavations of a Neolithic Anatolian Hoyuk
- Center for the Study of Eurasian Nomads - J. Davis-Kimball, promoting research on nomadic cultures
- Council for British Archaeology
- Department of Classical Studies - University of Michigan
- Ecole francaise de Rome - French Institute of History and Archaeology in Rome
- Mediterranean Archaeology & Archaeometry - University of the Aegean, Dept. of Mediterranean Studies, Rhodes, Greece.
- Mnemotrix ArchaeoSearch - Database of Ancient Near East and Classical Studies
- North European Archaeology - Dept. of Archaeology, Umea University. Scandinavian focus
- Perseus Project - An Evolving Digital Library on Ancient Greece
- Upper Tigris Archaeological Research Project - University of Utah, Department of History
- Applied Archaeology in the Bolivian Amazon - University of Pennsylvania, Department of Anthropology.
- American Cultural Resources Association
- Archaeological Institute of America - North America's oldest and largest organization devoted to the world of archaeology with information on both New World and Old World sites.
- Archaeology for Cultural Empowerment - American Indian Nations website sponsored by the University of California, Riverside.
- Foundation for the Advancement of Mesoamerican Studies
- Society for Historical Archaeology
- Southwestern Archaeology
- Teotihuacan - City of the Gods - Project Templo de quetzalcoatl(backed jointly by Arizona State University (ASU) and the Mexican National Institute of anthropology and history (INAH)).